M3M City hub
Sector 65 Gurgaon
Are you a NRI (Non Resident Indian), looking to invest in Real Estate in India? Confused where to invest? Which city to choose? Which developers are good & which ones to avoid? What are the best areas to invest in? Which are the most promising locations in 3 - 5 years?
Not sure about the laws & regulations for NRI investment in property in India?
What are the income tax rules for NRI's buying property in India?
These are some of the common queries most NRI's have while buying property in India.Find answers to all your questions here!
The one stop shop for NRI real estate investment in India.
With the ever increasing Indian migrant population heading to the western countries for more rewarding professional opportunities , the repatriation of wealth back to India has seen a steady rise over the past years. Added to that is the fast paced growth of the indian economy, thus providing exciting investment opportunities. What better than the Indian Real Estate Market? Being amongst the top performing real estate markets in the world & the constant gain in dollar exchange rate, NRI's are rushing their tax free money to the Indian Property Market.
Definition of NRI?
- A non-resident Indian(NRI) is a citizen of India who holds an Indian passport and has temporarily emigrated to another country for six months or more for employment, residence, education or any other purpose
- Abbreviation for “Person of Indian Origin”:
- A. For the purpose of availing of banking facilities ( opening and operating bank accounts and investments in shares / securities in India ):
- A foreign citizen (other than a citizen of Pakistan or Bangladesh) is deemed to be of Indian Origin, if,
- i. he, at any time, held an Indian passport,
- ii. (ii) he or either of his parents or any of his grand parents was a citizen of India bu virtue of the Constitution of India or Citizenship Act, 1956 ( 57 of 1955)
- A spouse (not being a citizen of Pakistan or Bangladesh) of an Indian Citizen or of a person of Indian Origin is also considered a person of Indian origin for the above purpose.
- B. for Investment in immovable properties:
- A foreign citizen (other than a citizen of Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Sri Lanka or Nepal), is deemed to be of Indian origin if,
- (i) he held an Indian passport at any time, OR
- (ii) he or his father or paternal grand-father was a citizen of India by virtue of the Constitution of India or the Citizenship Act, 1955 ( 57 of 1955)
- An Overseas Citizen of India is:
- (a) Any person of full age and capacity:
- 1. (i) Who is a citizen of another country, but was a citizen of India at the time of, or at any time after, the commencement of the constitution, or
- 2. (ii) Who is a citizen of another country, but was eligible to become a citizen of India at the time of the commencement of the constitution, or
- 3. (iii) Who is a citizen of another country, but belongs to a territory that became part of India after the 15th Day of August, 1947.
- 4. (iv) Who is a child of such a citizen, or
- (b) A person, who is minor child of a person mentioned in clause (a)
- Provided that no person, who is or had been a citizen of Pakistan, Bangladesh shall be eligible for registration as an Overseas Citizen of India.
NRI Property Guidelines
NRI Property investment options
NRI Real Estate Experts
- We at Hometrust enjoy patronage of a sizable NRI clientele from various countries like USA, Canada, UAE & Gulf countries, United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, Hongkong& Australia to name a few.
- With our unbiased & customer centric approach, added with research based advisory, We focus on NRI Real Estate Investments, and provide our clients with well researched, high-growth properties that have passed our due-diligence process. We understand the requirements of NRI clients and ensure that all property transactions are conducted professionally, and are hassle-free.
- Speak to a trained professional at Hometrust for your India property needs. Call +91 9555 00 99 66.
- These are the broad guidelines meant for ready reference with respect to acquisition and transfer of immovable property in India by NRI/PIO/OCI and in each case prospective buyer or seller of property in India must consult his/her own legal/finance/tax advisor and obtain suitable advise for their specific transaction. Hometrust Realty Pvt. Ltd. assumes no responsibility or legal liability for transactions entered into by placing reliance on these FAQs. These guidelines are subject to amendment & changes without prior notice by the regulatory authority. Hometrust Realty Pvt. Ltd assumes no responsibility for updating these FAQs.
Why Hometrust ?
- » Professional team of corporates
- » Research based advisory
- » Honest & transparent deals
- » Zero brokerage for new projects
- » Free site visit and door step service
- » Unbiased Advice
Our Customers speak for us!
"I have purchased 2 properties through Hometrust & am very satisfied with their services. Professional & transparent!"
Rakesh Mehra, Gurgaon
"Thank you for your good advise & services. Very smooth transaction"
Neeraj Arora, Singapore
"I was very pleased with the services & fair dealing. Very professional & prompt. Thanks guys."
NR Ramesh, London
"Hometrust is a good professional broker firm & I appreciate their correct advise. They helped me secure a good deal & good allotment."
Ashok Gehlot, Sonipat
"I've been investing with Hometrust for a long time now & am impressed with their market knowledge & service. Keep it up!!"
Ajit Gill, USA
"My husband & I were were happy with the unbiased approach & transparency of Hometrust. Very organised & thorough. They helped us with all the paper work & also in getting a Home Loan."
Meenakshi Vasudevan, New Delhi
"Hometrust guys are very serviced oriented & genuine brokers, unlike the others in this unorganised market. We were very satisfied with their recommendations for investment as well as after sales service."
Kavita Shekar, Bangalore
"My friends, family & I have made several property transactions in Gurgaon with Hometrust & have never been let down. Very efficient, Prompt response, professional & transparent. I will highly recommend them."
Jangbir Luthra, Chandigarh